Some of our databases provide full-text articles (indicated by a PDF or HTML link after the citation). Others only show you the titles of articles. For these, click Article Linker to find out whether we own the journal in print and/or online.
If we do not have access to the article you need, you can request it (free of charge). After logging into your InterLibrary Loan account, the system will automatically fill out the necessary information - you just need to hit Submit Request at the bottom of the page!
New Users to the InterLibrary Loan service, may set up an InterLibrary Loan account here:
If you've already got a citation (article title, journal title, volume, issue, publication date, page number(s)), follow these steps to locate the full text of your article:
1. Click on the Journal Titles tab from the library search bar.
2. Enter the title of the journal and then click the SEARCH button. Make sure that you are searching with the title of the journal, not the title of the article itself.
3. Locate the correct title from the results list.
4. Click the title to check if the library has the dates you need.
4. Click Access Journal to link to the article you are looking for.
5. If the journal or date you need is not available, Order the article from our interlibrary loan module: